Manage whole TWiki site from one screen.
- Documentation: TWiki Reference Manual
- Site Tools: Configure script, TWikiPreferences, InterWikis, Variables, Doc Graphics
- Manage Users: All users, UserList, Registration, QueryUsers, ResetPassword, ChangePassword, ChangeEmailAddress
- Manage Content: Topics, Webs
| This table is updated automatically based on WebPreferences settings of the individual webs. |
| Legend: || || WebHome || WebSearch || WebChanges || WebNotify |
| || || WebPreferences || WebStatistics || WebTopicList || WebIndex |
All Admin Tools Category topics
- BackupRestoreConsole: Related Topics: BackupRestorePlugin, .AdminToolsCategory
- BackupRestorePlugin: This is a solution to backup, restore, and upgrade TWiki sites. It can be used via the browser and on...
- BulkRegistration: Administrators can use this topic to register (i.e. create logins and user topics) for a group of people...
- ChangeEmailAddress: This form is used to change your registered e mail addresses. Your registered e mails are used by TWiki...
- EditUserAccount: WikiName of user: find users Related topics: ManagingUsers, QueryUsers, AdminToolsCategory
- InstalledPlugins: Plugins are mainly user contributed add ons that enhance and extend TWiki features and capabilities....
- ManagingUsers: Register users on your TWiki site; change/reset/install passwords; remove user accounts Some of the...
- ManagingWebs: Adding, renaming and deleting webs are all web based operations. Overview A TWikiSite is divided into...
- QueryUsers: Find users: show all clear Related topics: ManagingUsers, EditUserAccount, AdminToolsCategory...
- ResetPassword: Remember your password? Use 1 instead. Otherwise, use this form to get a new one e mailed to you...
- SiteMap: TWiki is divided up into webs, also known as workspaces or collaboration spaces. Web Description...
- SitePermissions: Web Sitemap VIEW CHANGE RENAME Listed DENY ALLOW DENY ALLOW...
- SiteStatisticsFooter: Legend: Webs Total : Number of webs, excluding template webs Webs Viewed : Number of webs...
- TWikiReferenceManual: Documentation for webmasters, system administrators, project managers, team leaders, and all other users...
- TWikiSiteTools: Utilities for searching, navigation, and monitoring site activity TWiki Site Tools include utilities...
- TemplateWeb: Template webs contain a set of default topics and act as templates when creating a new web. Names of...
- WebHome: The place where you can learn about TWiki features and perform TWiki system maintenance. TWiki is a...
- WebLeftBar: 1 Web Users Groups Index Search Changes Notifications...
- WebStatistics: Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top viewers...
- WebTopMenu: This topic defines the menu structure of the TWiki web, used by the TopMenuSkin . 1...
Administrators can enable and disable plugins using configure
- SpreadSheetPlugin (2020-05-24, 30754): Add spreadsheet calculation like
"$SUM( $ABOVE() )" to TWiki tables or anywhere in topic text
- BackupRestorePlugin (2018-07-10, $Rev$): Administrator utility to backup, restore and upgrade a TWiki site
- ColorPickerPlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev$): Color picker, packaged for use in TWiki forms and TWiki applications
- CommentPlugin (2018-07-05, 30530): Quickly post comments to a page without an edit/preview/save cycle
- DatePickerPlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev$): Pop-up calendar with date picker, for use in TWiki forms, HTML forms and TWiki plugins
- EditTablePlugin (2018-07-22, 30624): Edit TWiki tables using edit fields, date pickers and drop down boxes
- EmptyPlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev$): Empty Plugin used as a template for new Plugins
- HeadlinesPlugin (2018-07-13, 30558): Show headline news in TWiki pages based on RSS and ATOM news feeds from external sites
- InterwikiPlugin (2019-05-04, $Rev$): Write
ExternalSite:Page to link to a page on an external site based on aliases defined in a rules topic
- PreferencesPlugin (2018-07-05, 30528): Allows editing of preferences using fields predefined in a form
- SetGetPlugin (2019-12-22, $Rev$): Set and get variables and JSON objects in topics, optionally persistently across topic views
- SlideShowPlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev$): Create web based presentations based on topics with headings.
- SmiliesPlugin (2018-07-05, 30476): Render smilies as icons, like
:-) as or
- TWikiSheetPlugin (2019-09-25, $Rev$): Add TWiki Sheet spreadsheet functionality to TWiki tables
- TablePlugin (2018-07-05, 30480): Control attributes of tables and sorting of table columns
- TagMePlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev$): Tag wiki content collectively or authoritatively to find content by keywords
- TinyMCEPlugin (2018-07-10, $Rev$): Integration of the Tiny MCE WYSIWYG Editor
- WatchlistPlugin (2020-10-18, $Rev$): Watch topics of interest and get notified of changes by e-mail
- WysiwygPlugin (2018-07-06, 30499): Translator framework for WYSIWYG editors
See also: TWikiPlugins
Related topics: AdminDocumentationCategory
- TWiki engine: TWiki-6.1.0-trunk, Mon, 01 Jun 2020, build 30764
- Plugin API: 6.11