When formatting DBQUERY results as a table, an extra line gets added between each row, breaking the table. You can see an example of the results in this image:
I brought this up with MD
and he mentioned a conflict between EditRowPlugin
. I'm not saying the problem is in one or the other (although the problem does not exist with EditTablePlugin
), but would like to see if we can figure out what's happening.
- 12 Dec 2007
I tried your suggestion, but failed. Then I setup a completly new TWiki and only installed the TopicClassificationPlugin
and it's dependencies and surprisingly the tables weren't broken any more ... The I installed EditRowPlugin
and editTablePlugin and it worked, too!!! The next step was that I deactivated all Plugins in the TWiki where the tables were broken, exept those for TopicClassificationAddon
and the tables worked!! Slowly adding one Plugin after the other showed that the Plugin TopicCryptPlugin
kills the table. Don't ask me what these two Plugins have in common that they interfere that much, but deactivatiing this Plugin solved the problem ...
- 14 Dec 2007
Well, that stumps me. In my testing, it worked with EditTablePlugin
but did not work with EditRowPlugin
. BTW, did you have both EditTablePlugin
? If that was the case, than I suspect that EditTablePlugin
was the one processing the tables because it would load after than EditRowPlugin
. I'm not sure plugins work like that and I'll try to ask someone who would know. I have no idea bout TopicCryptPlugin
as I've never used it.
- 20 Dec 2007
Hello, I tried all variations. I tried with EditTablePlugin
together with EditRowPlugin
and I tried them separately, all did not work for me. Since I switched of the TopicCryptPlugin
, ist works fine. No idea why ...
- 20 Dec 2007
Pitching the ball back to Lynnwood ....
- 07 May 2008
I think this bug is no longer relevant being as features of EditRowPlugin
have been incorporated into EditTablePlugin
. Also, I have not observed this problem in some time.
- 25 Jun 2008