• Do not
register here on develop.twiki.org, login with your twiki.org account.
• Use Item7848
for generic doc work
for TWiki-6.1.1. Use Item7851
for doc work on extensions
that are not part of a release. More... Close
• Anything you create or change in standard webs (Main, TWiki, Sandbox etc) will be automatically reverted on every SVN update.
• Does this site look broken?. Use the LitterTray web for test cases.
Just a couple of suggestions for cleaning up BulkRegistration
after one has processed the registrations:
- Erase the table in UnprocessedRegistrations or delete the topic completely. It would be most nice to preserve the table header for use the next time.
- Get rid of most of the stuff that's generated in UnprocessedRegistrationsLog. Perhaps just have it generate a list of the names completed with a beside it and note it's been completed.
- Perhaps rather than INCLUDING UnprocessedRegistrationsLog in BulkRegistration, just redirect to the UnprocessedRegistrationsLog to show the result. Include a link there to return to BulkRegistration.
Changing to Enhancement